What Type Of Doctor Should I See About My Memory Problems Or My Concern That I Might Have Alzheimer's Disease?

Question: What type of doctor should I see about my memory problems or my concern that I might have Alzheimer's disease?

Answer: If a person has a concern about memory or thinking you probably should start out by seeing your primary physician.

Run the situation by him or her to see if, in fact, there might be an easy solution -- easy answer to the problem, but if not, your primary physician may start an evaluation or refer you to a specialist.